The magnificent 5th edition of the prestigious Love Travel Awards took place on 10 October 2023, at the historic Royal Riding Hall in front of over 250 luxury romance industry leaders. The glamorous, black-tie awards dinner celebrated romance travel’s most outstanding hotels and venues and most exceptional industry specialists.
For 2023, Amour has proudly partnered with Visit Hungary, as well as formed a long-term partnership with the global charity VOW for Girls, which aims to end child marriage by supporting, empowering, and providing education and life skills to young girls around the world.
Peter Gould, Chairman of Amour and the Love Travel Awards said: “We created the Love Travel Awards because love and travel are inextricably linked. Romance is at the heart of travel, and travel is at the heart of romance. These awards celebrate this connection, as well as the creativity of this key luxury leisure segment.”
Categories for properties included Best Wedding Venue and Most Romantic Hotel, with each one split by region. Categories for buyers included Best Destination Wedding Planner, Romance Travel Specialist of the Year, and Outstanding Achievement of the Year.
The full list iof winners
Best Wedding Venue
- Best Wedding Venue Europe – Winner: Borgo Egnazia, Italy
- Best Wedding Venue Middle East, Africa & Asia –Winner: Bulgari Resort, Bali
- Best Wedding Venue Americas – Winner: Four Seasons Resort Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica
Most Romantic Hotel
- Most Romantic Hotel Europe – Winner: Amanzoe, Greece
- Most Romantic Hotel Middle East, Africa & Asia – Winner: Inara Camp, Morocco
- Most Romantic Hotel Americas – Winner: Necjer Island, British Virgin Island
Romance Travel Specialist of the Year
Winner: Steve Macknight – Perfect Honeymoons and Holidays, USA
Best Destination Wedding Planner
Winner: Arun Bablani – Vivaah Weddings, UAE
Oustanding Achievement of the Tear
Winner: Tasneem Alibhai – TA Weddings and Events, UAE
Go to Source
Author: Vicky Karantzavelou