MIAMI – Invitation-only luxury marketing group The Affluent Traveler Collection has recognized its finest agencies and preferred partners at a gala dinner held at its annual Symposium.
“These agencies and partners set a shining example for all of us,” said Nicole Mazza, Chief Marketing Officer for The Affluent Traveler Collection. “At a time when demand for luxury travel is skyrocketing, these companies are leading the way in innovative offerings, customer service and creative marketing. They truly listen to and understand the desires of our affluent advisors and clients and excel at making those wishes a reality.”
Three ATC Chairman’s Awards for outstanding sales achievement were distributed:
- Boscov’s Travel
- Lisell Travel
- Niche Travel Group
The ATC Soaring Eagle Award for superior sales growth was won by Winger Travel Agency.
ATC agencies selected the following winners among the collection’s preferred partners:
- Luxury Cruise Partner of the Year – Oceania Cruises
- Luxury Guided Tour Partner of the Year – Abercrombie & Kent
- Luxury Specialty Cruise Partner of the Year – AmaWaterways
- Luxury FIT Partner of the Year – Journese
- Specialty Land Partner of the Year – Rocky Mountaineer
- Luxury OnLocation Partner of the Year – Island Routes
- Luxury Resort & Spa Partner of the Year – Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa
- Luxury Hotel Program Partner of the Year – Marriott International STARS & Luminous
ATC Symposium took place at Kimpton EPIC Miami October 28-30. Approximately 250 travel advisors and suppliers gained insights from luxury luminaries to become even more successful. They also built and strengthened valuable industry connections through a trade show, 1:1 meetings and networking receptions and meals.
The article The Affluent Traveler Collection honors the year’s most exceptional luxury agencies and partners first appeared in TravelDailyNews International.
Go to Source
Author: Vicky Karantzavelou